House Insurance Cover
Looking for home insurance in Ireland? BMCI Insurances can help you find competitively-priced policies from over 15 different insurers.
It is important to protect your property and prepare for the unexpected. BMCI strive to find you a policy that will provide you with that much-needed peace of mind.
We can offer polices for:
- Buildings Insurance
- Contents Insurance
- Apartments Insurance
- Unoccupied Home Insurance
- Holiday Home Insurance
- Landlord Insurance
Our insurers can provide benefits such as:
- Accidental damage – This provides cover for things we may do by accident such as spilling paint on the carpet
- New for old – New for old allows for the replacement of goods as new instead of replacing the item at current value
- Fire Brigade cover – A level of cover for any fire brigade charges the policy holder may incur
- Cost of alternative accommodation – If the house is made uninhabitable due to a claim for cover provided by the policy, this may cover rent you need to pay or owed to you
- Credit card cover and more – Unauthorised use of credit cards. Cover can extend to bank cash cards, debit cards, charge, cheque, and/or credit cards